CONTACT TRACING REQUIREMENTS
# All guests are now required to check-in by QR code scanning (this a Qld Gov requirement).
# This is completed by scanning our QR code via the Check-in Qld Government app on arrival.
We have also completed a Qld Health:
* Work health and safety plan for COVID-19
* Health Management Plan
*Statement of Compliance
*There are also Qld Health posters located in different parts of the home.
Qld Government Covid-19 Legislation
* Short term rentals and short term accommodation (for example, serviced apartments including holiday rentals, holiday accommodation or hosting accommodation provided through online booking platforms)
- * No more than one person per 4 square metres for sleeping areas.
- * One person per 2 square metres for common areas open to, or used by guests.
- * Facilities must only allow the number of persons permitted under the specific booking, letting or rental agreement for the premises or part of the premises to remain there overnight.
- * Facilities that offer shared bathroom or shared kitchen facilities to persons staying at the facility must also have a health management plan and must operate in compliance with the health management plan.
OUR COVID-19 CLEANING PROCEDURES
COVID-19 SAFE PROCEDURES
Keeping our guests safe is important to us.
We have implemented the following:
NEW Procedures prior to check-out:
bathrooms and tea towels from the kitchen please.
Every surface in the bathroom will be disinfected including:
It is important that all guests comply with procedures to keep all us safe. We do appreciate your efforts to do this during these uncertain times.
Ken & Vicki
All surfaces that guests come into contact with will be cleaned and disinfected, including but not limited to: