CONTACT TRACING REQUIREMENTS # All guests are now required to check-in by QR codescanning (this a Qld Gov requirement). # This is completed by scanning our QR code via GUEST SCANon arrival. # Visitor information is encrypted and hosted in Australia. # Businesses are required to collect and store guest information. # The way the information is collected and stored must also comply with privacy laws and time limits.
We have also completed a Qld Health: * Work health and safety plan for COVID-19 * Health Management Plan *Statement of Compliance *There are also Qld Health posters located in different parts of the home.
Qld Government Covid-19 Legislation
* Short term rentals and short term accommodation (for example, serviced apartments including holiday rentals, holiday accommodation or hosting accommodation provided through online booking platforms)
* No more than one person per 4 square metres for sleeping areas.
* One person per 2 square metres for common areas open to, or used by guests.
* Facilities must only allow the number of persons permitted under the specific booking, letting or rental agreement for the premises or part of the premises to remain there overnight.
* Facilities that offer shared bathroom or shared kitchen facilities to persons staying at the facility must also have a health management plan and must operate in compliance with the health management plan.